just a few.

Friday, May 25, 2012


of my favorite things.
strong cups of coffee.
dunks dates w. pete.
reaching into my purse + grabbing exactly what i wanted.
green lights all the way home (only happened once).
chunky peanut butter out of the jar (which sometimes includes chocolate chips).
making lists + crossing them off.
bottled coca cola.
kairos & leo (our two year old kittens).
red wine, port wine, all wine.
fire places (real ones with a hearth that i can warm my toes on)
my dad's garden dahlias
brothers + in laws
museum gift shops
turquoise (it soothes my soul that color)
getting + sending mail
bakers twine
ice cream (without sprinkles isn't worth eating)
and did i mention pete? he's my most favorite thing of all.


we are off to wildwood.
enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment