hair dye.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

i have been blonde ever since i tried to dye my hair brown in high school & it turned orange. literally orange (i stayed home from school until i had it stripped)... after the recent events i needed a change. call me crazy, but i just don't want to have to go to the hair salon until i'm fully healed.. which could take until the holidays... SO, my cousin's girlfriend who is an amazing hair colorist allowed me to come in & kinda of stand/squat in order to dye my hair darker. bye bye blonde.. single tear. ill see you again in the spring, but for now i will enjoy my roots growing in as long as i want!

hair inspiration: an ombre of sorts. dark in the roots that fades out to light brown with blonde highlights... pretty much i want to look like elizabeth olsen (total girl crush)
 

so jackie added dark to my roots, while glazing random pieces & leaving some of my natural blonde out... the end result is below... note: sorry for the shitty iphone quality... these were taken in the back seat of the car on the ride home to show my husband who is on duty this weekend.. i promise tomorrow when i attempt to venture out of the house i will take better ones. hope you like!



 * i totally think i've got the lea michelle pout/smile down PAT. joan rivers would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment