today...

Saturday, October 27, 2012

photo by kris + kristen photography
from our friend annie's wedding.

i am thankful my husband is home for the weekend.
- we are on a cleaning frenzy & beginning our bedroom makeover.

i am worried about this hurricane & my husband's safety if it hits his base.
- it is already making the mall, stores, & gas stations a mob scene. bring it on sandy.

i caught myself wishing i was back in college for a day. what easy/fun times they were.
- which makes me miss my best girl friends who are scattered about new england.

i ate way too much cookie dough, cherry pie, & cake.
- but it was so worth it.

i am excited to see my older brother in a few short days after 8 long months.
- be safe driving across country drew!

& i am happy.
- because my day started with coffee + high fives.



photo credit: Kris Orlowski
click here for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment