wardrobe: grey skirt + jean jacket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

JEAN JACKET: ELSE from macy's
BOOTS: forever21
SKIRT: target 
TOP: GAP 



today was a rainy day... again! so i threw on my new fold-over grey jersey skirt from target (i just got it this weekend so run out and grab one!), tucked in a gap tank top i purchased on clearance last year, my staple jean jacket from Macy's & some old boots from Forever21. my necklace that has my initial on it was a gift from my mom a few birthdays ago & my hair tried its best to beat the humidity with some hairspray + a 1/2" curling iron. 

*on a side note, i get a lot of questions from friends & random people on how i curl my hair.. mostly because i do it different everyday & have been curling my hair since circa 2004 (the prime jessica simpson days, sigh)... if anyone is interested in a tutorial video of sorts, i've never done one before, but i would be happy to give it a shot & let you guys see how i do my hair or makeup for that matter. just shoot me some comments otherwise i'll just keep posting pics :) happy hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the look. The top is my favorite piece - great for the office or drinks with the girls!

    ReplyDelete