giving thanks...

Thursday, November 22, 2012


photo credit: kris orlowski
i am thankful for:
- my husband. we learn more & more about each other every day & our love has grown even stronger (if that's possible!) in just the first year of our marriage.  i am so thankful for his patience, support, & kindness. i am so lucky to spend all my years by his side.

- my family. the best parents & three brothers in the world. not to mention some pretty kick ass cousins and IN LAWS!

- my girlfriends. most i've known since we were babies. they mean the world to me & always keep this girl smiling.

- my two kittens. who never fail to make me smile & confirm the fact that i am a true cat lady through and through.

- the men & women working hard in our military and all they do for our country.

- & i am thankful for all the silly little things that make life enjoyable. holidays, storypeople, chunky peanut butter, snowcap chocolates, fireplaces, coffee with good friends, bumble bees, sales at west elm, downton abbey, walks with my mom, a good bottle of wine, that feeling climbing into bed with freshly washed sheets, football season, game of thrones, the kids section in ikea, rainy mornings with rain boots, christmas morning, singing in the car, striped shirts, the vermont country store, the list goes on and on...

i hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving with good food & fabulous company. 
what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment