over the past week...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

minna sent me her amazing photos from our roomie's wedding
& i was blown away
i found a picture that absolutely never fails to crack me up
"if sharks didn't have sharp teeth" image via reddit
top right kills me.
i rocked the vote. GO 'MERICA!
 i bought this adorable wrapping paper for presents this coming Christmas
it reminds me of a gingerbread house, so festive!
 pete and i spent quality time in our newly painted & redone bedroom
the electric fireplace is the greatest purchase ever (from home depot)
 i finally busted out my diana camera
i chose the Edelweiss version as a nod to the song i danced to with my dad at our wedding
husband & the coast guard braced for another storm...
& therefore many appearances were made by the rain boots
 the fun bun was the go to hairdo of the week
i had a girls night with some of my oldest friends
& the week was rounded out with one of my favorite movies by the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment