p.s.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

i changed up the blog just a smidge. because there is nothing better than watching sunday night football & working on the blog. the bottom line was i wanted more of my favorite color, so i chose a strip of a picture from the church we got married in. one of the THE most gorgeous churches i have ever been in. & then i got this idea in my head to put a little quote of inspiration. i think i will change it every month or so, a little saying to brighten your day. because i love other people's words & the way you connect with some of them & it is way better than seeing "sound to the bay" everyday. so enjoy the words of wisdom from roald dahl for the rest of november. i hope you like the changes (as small as they may be, it took me about 4 hours to do them, don't laugh) & if i totally screwed up the layout or it looks funny on your iphones please let me know! 
xox have a fabulous tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The quote is beautiful and reading it makes me smile. I look forward to seeing what you put up for the month of December :-)

    ReplyDelete