over the past week

Sunday, December 30, 2012


 we decorated for Christmas,
 hung our favorite ornaments on the tree,
(this year's tree had really weak branches so only the best ornaments made the cut)
husband and i rocked our trench coats to Christmas Eve Mass,
and we had our extended family over afterwards for Christmas Eve celebrations,
where we sang carols while my grandma played the piano.
the next morning we all opened presents by the fire
(my mom gave me this bumble bee Alex & Ani bracelet)
and husband surprised me with a camera!
(since i take almost ALL of the pics for the blog on my iphone)
to which i immediately started running around the house trying it out

taking pics of the bedroom,

and this happened shortly after...
(my little brother Liam thinks he is pretty clever)
and even Leo posed for the camera

pretty, pretty boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment