a dreamy valentine's day.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

i woke up this morning to a husband with a smirk on his face...
he handed me an envelope,
 and the sweetest card,
 and a taped up package,
 and i knew instantly...
he had gotten me my dream shoes!!!
 aren't they perfect?!

i posted about these heels recently because i literally am in love with them... and what do you know... husband sneaked on the blog & got them for me for Valentine's Day! i got him hockey skates & he got me shoes. boy do we know each other well! it isn't all about gifts, but man there is nothing like lavender suede striped heels to put a smile on my face. i'd take these over chocolate & flowers any day.

pete is on duty this whole weekend so we are spending quality time together on this lovely holiday. so far we went to the gym, ran errands & now are home on the couch relaxing, about to watch Skyfall... my husband is on cloud 9 because of it. he absolutely LOVES james bond movies (he has every single one) so we have been waiting for this one to come out on dvd! so add some funfetti cake with strawberry frosting i made & a bottle of wine and that is our perfect Valentine's Day to us :) 

hope you had a great day full of sweets, treats, & love. 
sending you all x's & o's
love, LA.


1 comment: