over the past week...

Sunday, May 5, 2013


i turned 26!!!!!
 i went & watched my little brother's soccer game with his girlfriend 
& busted out the saltwaters.
husband celebrated his last day at coast guard station sandy hook!
& celebrated in nyc while i saw my college roomies in poughkeepsie.
(anddddd kept the sun off my face with some Utah love!)
i fell in love with this new essie color "go ginza"
 & snagged this gnomie candle for california to remind me of my gnomie roomies!
and i found the prettiest soaps that come in the cutest reusable tins 
& started re-reading outlander... cuz it's that good!

the past week started with the best roomie reunion. it was much needed time spent with two people who i love dearly: miss mary & minna. my birthday followed two days later & then pete celebrated his last day in the coast guard on wednesday. i just have to do this right quick:

AHHHHH HUSBAND IS DONE WITH THE COAST GUARD!!!!!!! 
HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!

ok i'm good. 
i seriously can't believe he is done. well not totally done, he is going to stay in the reserves for a little bit, but the ridiculous crap we have both put up with for the past 4 years of him being stationed in nj has come to an end. an END! i don't even know how to react i am so excited. it is sunday night & i keep thinking pete has to go to work tomorrow but he DOESN'T. it's so crazy! only military wives can understand what i'm talking about. it is so hard to wrap my head around the fact that i get to see my husband everyday from now on. it's so exciting i can hardly contain myself.

and then, on friday, pete and my best guy friends brett & keith planned a little surprise going away party for us & that was just the best. talk about flip cup, salt 'n peppa pandora station, & mixing dunkin donuts fruit coolada's with vodka (my greatest idea ever!), mixed with my favorite people... it was just a great night with great people & i am so thankful. so thankful i have a husband who has become friends with all of my friends because he knows how happy that makes me, & just genuinely loves seeing me smile. i don't know how i got so lucky.

and sooo... happy sunday everyone!! we are getting ready for some serious game of thrones action... can't wait :)
see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment