wardrobe: 15 weeks

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


JACKET: H&M
DRESS: GAP
TIGHTS + BOOTS: Kohl's

i want to keep up my wardrobe posts so i figured once a week i would do one & incorporate a little question and answer baby post (similar to LittleBabyGarvin's... love her.) i'm not wearing any maternity clothes yet besides a pair of pants i just bought recently... but as a matter of fact i'm not really wearing many of my clothes besides sweats while home in CT. the upstairs of our SF condo has my whole wardrobe gathering dust.. not that most of it would even fit me right now. hello boobs. so today, i wore a perfect staple of a dress from Gap, a fun little jacket from H&M, and of course, had to bust out my Kohl's boots. i'm hoping to just wear a lot of dresses with boots and long tunics while being pregnant through the fall & winter (& holidays! food! score!) and then pop out this chicken nugget early spring!

how far along: 15 weeks
gender: don't know yet, we might not find out.
complexion is: meh. my face is okay, but the whole rest of my body is somehow now covered in little bumps. a common occurrence (so i've read) that supposedly goes away right after birth (it better!)
hair: driving me insane. it's growing faster than i can keep up with so i dyed it darker, then the low lights all faded out, hence the lovely roots. and i keep cutting tons of length off and then a week later it's super long again. i guess i shouldn't be complaining about fast growing hair, but being blonde with fast growing hair sucks... especially for my wallet.
maternity clothes: just purchased my first pair of maternity pants. some black skinny jeans. because walking around with my fly unzipped wasn't too cute.
energy level: much, much more energy than the first 3 months. no more naps.
food aversions: bacon. can't even be around it. i ordered my favorite crispy chicken sandwich from mcdonalds last night and they made it a club & i almost cried over the bacon.
sleeping: great. aside from the (like clockwork) 2 trips to the bathroom every night.
i miss: pete. i'm heading out to cali for a few months after my 18week ultrasound & i can't wait. other than that i miss a TALL glass of blue moon beer with the perfect size orange slice and that first sip that goes down smooth. omg.
mood: a smidge emotional ;) but happy.
& best moment this week: finally showing a little more than the "i just ate a whole pepperoni pizza" bump. 

1 comment: