over the past week...

Sunday, February 9, 2014




kai has resorted to pushing himself up as close as he can to take his cat naps since i can't lay on my back anymore 
+ i've had my fair share of valentine's day candy already... but easter?


i made these blackberry pie bars that served as breakfast all week! 
they are sooooo good. (recipe here)


i found the most amazing book of my favorite artist at the local bookstore!


my brothers came home for the weekend so we naturally went to Modern Apizza
(best pizza in connecticut)


& you always leave with leftovers that taste even better the next day!


i had coffee & breakfast with an old friend


and got going on my valentine's day cards!

one of my new year's resolutions is to send more mail... i used to have a pen pal when i was younger & i want to do the same thing now, except a slightly grown up version! so what better way to kick off the first pen pal letters to my two favorite girls in cali (this one & this one!) than some pretty valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment