baby pics

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

part of pete and i moving out of our apartment requires a ton of our crap being thrown into the basement... while i was down there sorting through stuff we are donating, i found 3 huge boxes of old pictures that haven't been looked at in 10 years... i promised my mom if i made the mess of going through them, that i would attempt to put them in albums over the next few weeks. these are some gems i found:
 cheesing on christmas morning + rocking kanye shades before they were cool
striped swim suit + yellow clip
putting puzzles together. still do. such a satisfying activity
nap time + older brother.  puff the magic dragon was our go to/fall asleep song
my early signs of being a gymnast 
 
*note: pretty much my entire wardrobe as a kid growing up was hand me downs from my older, totally stylish cousins. i love the outfits my mom put together for us kids even when my parents didn't have a lot. its proof that you don't need to have uber expensive wardrobes to have a great childhood, and kids that grow up to be beautiful people inside and out.
 
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment