girly wish list: Christmas

Tuesday, December 18, 2012



1.) grey envelope ipad case from here + 2.) the perfect color Calvin Klein heels from here


3.) "Mess" manual from here + 4.) the coolest toggle coat from here


 5.) two way striped top from here + 6.) my favorite cream in the whole world from here


*Christmas is in a week & these are a few things from my actual list...
what are you hoping santa will bring?!

1.) the cutest tie envelope looking ipad case to safeguard our brand new ipad that my in laws got us for Christmas... what have i been doing on a laptop for so long?! my carpal tunnel is GONE! 
2.) i know, i know... it is winter. but come on, are these not the cutest heels you've ever seen? and in my favorite color & on sale... score.
3.) in college, the four of us college roommates had way too much fun with "Wreck This Journal". the same author brings you "Mess"
4.) pete bought me this amazing toggle coat from Anthropologie (on sale) this past weekend as my big Christmas gift... it is killing me that i can't wear it yet!
5.) my favorite shirt from Boden in white. (Boden is my best kept secret store for the cutest clothing... guess it's not so secret anymore!)
6.) and for the grand finale: my absolute favorite cream in the entire world. light, fresh, creamy, & hydrates your skin. Laura Mercier knows how to make the best lotions. i only ask for it for Christmas & my birthday because it is expensive, but it lasts six months & is the most delicious scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment