blowing the dust off my sneaks

Thursday, January 31, 2013


i know this is totally not a big deal... but to me it is, & this is my blog, so here it goes... drumroll please... yesterday i drove! it hurt a lot, but i drove! AND went to the gym for the first time since my surgery!! it was a very, very big deal for me.  i climbed into my jeep, turned on the radio, drove myself to get coffee, & headed to the gym. it was incredibly liberating having not been able to drive for 7 months & completely amazing getting to break a bit of a sweat with one of my great friends Lisa. and who knew i'd be a member of Planet Fitness (holy smokes they have great deals!) for $20 a month i purchased the black card & husband can come with me ANYTIME for free when he's not on duty. so you really can't beat that... i finally got to put on my favorite sneakers & get some endorphins flowing & stretch it out... i highly recommend it! & so this girl is happy happy at the moment & there is nothing better than that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment