whew.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

well... it is good to be back!!
long story short: i bought soundtothebay.com last year for $10 a year through google. right before our big move i kept getting emails saying my domain name would be automatically renewed. sweet! nothing to worry about then, right? well, come to find out i put it on a card last year that i no longer have. so my domain name expired & by the time i figured it out & got internet here in the condo, it was too late. so it took lots of emails, & talking to some non helpful people... and then yesterday i was at the gym running & it hit me: i could just go back to the original domain name through blogger. it has an added "blogspot" to the website, but honestly, who cares ;) as long as i can blog again!!

so anywayyys, blah blah blah. lots of blogging in the near future, i promise. it has been a craaaazy first month here. to say the least. it is finally calming down, but there is still SO much to do. still lots of unpacking, & decorating, and finding my first job out here! 

some updates: pete is back in school during the day & learning the ropes of real estate by night with the guy who sold our condo to us. he's freakin awesome so it is fun for pete to be doing something that he really has fun with now, instead of military bullshit! i am slowly getting used to being back living in a city. it has been a little overwhelming doing such a big move after this past year, but i have the best husband who is so supportive of me slowly getting back into being a real person. job wise, i found the cutest little bookstore down the street that i totally want to work at. with my grandmother being my nursery school teacher & my mom being a kindergarten teacher, i have a huge love of books. childrens books are my favorite. i have always always wanted to work in a bookstore & i used to watch You've Got Mail & dream of one day owning my own bookstore. and since physically it isn't possible for me to coach gymnastics at the moment, i am hoping this will be a great little positive job to have for now!

there is tons more to share, but i don't want to bore you with a long novel. check in daily for lots of pics over the past couple weeks & now that i've unpacked my camera, get ready for lots of pretty pics of our new stomping grounds: San Fran, we love you already!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoooo, you're back!!! Thanks for posting your link on FB -- I had a slight panic attack when your page didn't load from my "bookmarks bar," (yes, I have the quickest access to your page!). I can't wait to hear how everything is going!!! My bf's best friend and new wife just moved up to Dublin, CA (about 40 mins outside SF). We're talking about visiting sometime before the end of the summer. If we get up there, I'd love to meet up with you in the city :-) Hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete