wardrobe: 16 weeks!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PANTS: Gap
TOP: Lucky
SANDALS: Saltwater

summer is putting up a last minute fight to stick around with weather in the 80's today! i got to wear my Saltwaters for probably the last time this year, so i wasn't complaining! the crinkle shirt is old from Lucky, & these red Gap pants i scored on sale last month & have a loose waist, perfect for baby!

how far along: 16 weeks!
gender: don't know yet
complexion is: much better. i feel a little glow these days in my face :)
hair: the same, growing faster than i can manage, but made an appointment to get my roots done next weekend... guess i'll be staying blonde during this pregnancy. which will go well with my ever fading tan!
maternity clothes: aside from my awesome black skinny jeans i got, haven't purchased anything else. but my belly has GROWN in just the past week. it's higher up now, if that makes any sense & i can't suck it in even if i tried. 
energy level: really good, aside from a few nights of not so good sleep.
food aversions: bacon still... but i should change this to food cravings! totally craving this raspberry pretzel dip from le gourmet chef. it's the bomb. i bought like 3 jars. that, and KFC. i've literally had it like once in my life, but i've been craving fried chicken like crazy & my older brother is home for his birthday so he's making me homemade KFC tonight. even better!
sleeping: not too bad. my kitty Leo is missing & it has thrown me for a bit of a loop. that and hormonessssss...
i miss: beer. and being able to drink a ton of coffee throughout the day. and i miss going to the gym and killing myself when i have a bad day. my boobs are too sore to do that!
& best moment this week: i THINK i felt the baby move. eeek!

 *hair curled in this post with one inch curling iron. start with the underneath & work in sections. tease at the crown & really twist the hair as you wrap around the curler. that will give you the wavy curls instead of curly curls ;) spray to hold!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute.. love!! Keep the baby posts coming ...you look great girl!! :)
    xox
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete