wardrobe post: 20 weeks!

Wednesday, October 30, 2013



and baby is a....
BOY!!!
PANTS: Old Navy black maternity skinny jeans
COAT: DKNY via Marshalls 
TOP: Anthropologie
BOOTS: Kohls

how far along: 20 weeks! half way done!
gender: BOY! & we are thrilled :)
complexion is: muchhhhh betterrr. hooray!
hair: finally happy with the color & while it is a bit long, i'm having fun playing with it!
maternity clothes: oh you know, just my awesome Old Navy black skinny jeans that i kind of want to wear forever, even after baby boy is born... & i bought a few more pieces, but haven't needed them yet. i am still not showing much, but i am sure i will pop soon!
energy level: pretty good. not sleeping too well tho... lots of tossing & turning.
food cravings: strawberries & cereal all day.
i miss: beer. 
& best moment this week: feeling our boy toss & turn not just inside my stomach, but feeling him when i put my hand there! oh, and purchasing the awesome coat above. my WHOLE wardrobe is still in cali & it is getting cold, cold, cold here. so i'm making due wearing my long anthropologie shirts & my one pair of boots... but i needed a coat badly. i fell in love with this one at Marshalls & scooped it up :)

*i apologize for the quality of photos. my camera is in san fran along with my sanity. bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment