tea time.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

this morning i took a cruise down 95 to meet up with my lovely friend & fellow blogger Devon at the cutest little spot Lorca for some hot drinks & baked goods. obviously i ordered a chai latte since they are my absolute favorite & never fail to warm my heart & soul. it came in an alice in wonderland sized cup & saucer & i only burned my tongue once.

we chatted about life, the cold ass weather outside, & our big plans for the future. she also surprised me with the sweetest gift for the little guy: a moose printed & footed onesie from Vermont... sigh. i can't wait to bundle him up in it & snuggle him :)
love her.

oh & did i mention she is the founder of Wendy Darling Co. where she designs & makes her own whimsical clothing line... launching this month. you can be sure i'll do a post when the website is up & running! love you devon, can't wait to team up with you & make some creative awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment