34 weeks!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014


TOP: Asos here

and baby keeps on growing!
they did an ultrasound to check the little guy on friday while i was having contractions & sure enough, he was 5lbs 6oz already... 90th percentile. i would insert a shocked face if i could. i feel bad because it doesn't look (to me!) like he has enough room, but i'm glad he has a few more weeks in my belly! just stay in there please!

& i'm entering the "oh my gosh, my life is about to change forever" stage. so exciting. if you look at my pinterest, i can't help but pin pics of families & little ones, & bedtime stories... i can't wait for all of that. but i also can't wait to have a beer again, & go out for a girls night, & get my butt back into shape. i haven't gained much weight over the course of the pregnancy, but i feel very out of shape & can't wait to get toned up for the spring & summer! i will def be posting my post baby workouts :)

35 more days, as long as everything goes well! 
so much to do between now & then, i'm off to complete my to do lists! 
happy tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment