over the past week...

Sunday, February 2, 2014

i finished putting together baby boy's stroller with the addition of this cup holder for all my coffee mornings!
 + this car seat adaptor to allow me to use the stroller right away! 
 i met my anesthesiologist early friday morning, which was right across from ikea, so naturally i had to stop in. which led me to purchase this grey cart for the baby room!
 which led to a woman smashing into my car as i was leaving sending me into preterm labor... fun fun!
(luckily my hospital did an amazing job at putting a hard NOPE to baby entering the world at just 34 weeks!)
& over those two days, not knowing if he was going to come early or not, i did some pinterest-ing & came across this totally perfect quote that i just love love love. link here!
 & since i didn't get to ring in february 1st the right way, i kicked off my favorite month on the 2nd with some iced coffee (mason jar via tjmaxx) & some heart strawberries!!
& put together the cart to include swaddle blankets via here & here, some onesies, his moccasins, & this adorable eric carle blanket via here!

hope you all had a wonderful week & weekend... 
can't wait to celebrate the super bowl all day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment