last bits of CT...

Thursday, May 22, 2014


i spent quality time with these two handsome gentlemen
 one of my best friends nichole came to visit + luke logged lots of hours with his godmother
i celebrated mother's day with luke's baptism + he got his first swamp walk experience with my gnomie nicole
& i caught his little smiles on camera
melt my heart why don't ya.
swaddle blanket here

*i can not say enough good things about the Aden & Anais swaddle blankets. we use them for absolutely everything. in the car seat, for spit up clean ups, lounging on the couch, i put them on my chest when luke sleeps on me to prevent being covered in drool, and for swaddling, of course. they are a little expensive, but so worth it. for my shower i was graciously given these two sets here & here. and we took him home in this dinosaur one. they get softer with each wash & are just too stinkin cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment