part 2

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

and the pictures continue!
over the past three months...
 it was finally warm enough in CT to bust out the croquet set 
& assemble "team dominate" which consists of me & my little brother
 i got to see my gnomie unexpectedly & she got to meet and hold the little bear
 i celebrated my 27th birthday with friends, family, & an ice cream sandwich cake
 i spent quality time with my cousin who is due with a baby girl in july. 
we are two peas in a pod & i already miss her so much!
i soaked in what connecticut looks like in the spring 
 trees in full bloom. simply gorgeous.
 one of my oldest friends got married & i was totally obsessed with her necklace
 the reception was held overlooking the exact place pete proposed to me
& i got to sit next to my old gymnastics coach who i've known since i was two...
 & luke's mushroom rattles finally came in the mail!
(they've been back ordered at Land of Nod for months... such a travesty, i know.)
& mr. sleepy seahorse is BY FAR the greatest thing ever invented. luke loves it and it sings him to sleep in the car, on flights, and every night after the 2am and 6am bottles. it is available here & comes in pink for girls. i HIGHLY recommend. five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment