spotted

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

 

Top: Anthropologie
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Madewell 


So, the booties are obviously my favorite right now, and this top is old from Anthropologie along with the skirt from H&M's "basics" section.  As you might have guessed, I'm a color, pattern, & texture freak. I love simple & basic, but I also love loud & bright. 

*I also just started working again, so you're going to see outfits that have some repeat items in them & clothing you can't buy this second. These outfit posts right now will just be for inspiration only until I have the means to be shopping for new clothing every week. Can you imagine? Must be nice. ;)  I also have gotten a bunch of questions about working out after a baby. I am 5'2" (and a 1/2 on a good day) & about 10lbs away from where I would like to be. I didn't gain much weight at all during my pregnancy, but I literally just started going back to the gym & Luke turns 5 months tomorrow. So simply put... I've been slacking. Cardio is the death of me & so painfully boring. I watch the ninja warrior chicks, who were all gymnasts, and think "I could totally do that" and how much fun does that look?? And then I come back down to reality and I drive my ass to Planet Fitness & force myself onto a treadmill.

Hope you all are having an amazing Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment