the best white t-shirt

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


White T-shirt: Target
Pants: H&M
Sneaks: Adidas
Wrap bracelet: Chloe + Isabel here

Luke's outfit: Baby Gap here
Luke's camo shoes: Baby Gap here

Remember that post about my summer staples? Well add this outfit to the list and call it a day. I'm a sucker for a good white t-shirt & after many years of searching, I will boldly say that Target has some of the best ones. I like non-clingy, a little pocket, and wider sleeves. The one's they sell have all three check marks. I'm also trying to make Sambas have a total come back. I used to wear them back in middle school thanks to growing up in the biggest soccer family ever! (my uncle used to play for the Cosmos... hi uncle Bob!)

Luke is wearing a jellyfish onesie & camo shoes from BabyGap that are both on clearance right now, so go scoop them up if you have a baby... that's a boy... size 0-6months ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment