over the past week...

Sunday, March 31, 2013


this season's catalogues were gone through & a little wish list was made here
+ bedroom inspiration for our new CA condo was found: a turquoise wall & white bedding
we went to Five Guys for dinner: BEST burgers, fries, & of course, peanuts!
my mother in law sent me this picture from outside her window
(we can't wait to get out there & visit: ahhh, the city of love)
+ pretty, pretty Leo was inside for about 2 seconds the whole weekend
he is in love with this warmer weather... and so are we!
i made little books with all the cards from our showers & wedding
(just hole punch, add rings & there you have it! little keepsake books that are so easy to look through & read!)
my mom and i got our hair done & highlighted blonder 
+ her hair is now long enough for her first ever sock bun!
my iphone cover has & always will be this Kate Spade vintage airmail case here
and so at target i found an ipad case that looks like a vintage envelope PLUS these botanical notebooks from my favorite paper company ever!!
we had a McDonalds feast after my brother's all day long soccer tournament
because they won! congrats boys & to my "coach dad"

No comments:

Post a Comment