spring catalogues!

Monday, March 25, 2013


it is that time again... all the spring catalogues are filling up the mailbox. most people find them annoying & throw them right out. oh but not me, they are my favorite! i like to play the game where i think in my head "if i had a million dollars and could buy whatever i wanted, what things would i choose..." and here they are: 

 this embellished white dress from here + these pale pink wedges from here
 this polka dot & eyelet top from here + these pin striped beach pants via here
 this modern striped one piece from here + these stunning sandals from here
& this bumble bee golden tie necklace from here + this breezy white top from here

the magazines i went through included Sundance, Eddie Bauer, Boden, Garnet Hill, Anthropologie, Crate & Barrel, West Elm, & more... you can see the pattern developing just at a glance: a light, airy, & whimsical vibe ready for spring & warmer weather. each of the pieces above are the very definition of a splurge, but my birthday is in a few weeks & i am thinking of choosing just one of these for my husband to get me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment