wardrobe: green cargo jacket

Wednesday, March 27, 2013





JACKET: Bass (at the Clinton Outlets)
TOP: H&M
PANTS: Express here
BOOTS: Kohl's (Lauren Conrad)

i have been searching for a green cargo jacket for a long time now & i finally found one that is perfect in every way: good quality, girly with a touch of manliness, not going to fall apart on me, lots of pockets & details, & worth the money, but still 50% off! it was just calling my name. so today i wore it with my favorite longer striped shirt, perfect with my favorite black leggings that don't fade, & my two toned boots. pete is home for the next few days so we went to visit my mom's kindergarten classroom today to help out with all of her kiddos. the leggings were perfect for sitting in those little chairs & it was seriously enjoyable watching husband interact with the littles. he makes me super happy that man! 

happy hump day everyone! xo

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the express leggings pointer. i've been looking for some quality leggings for a while!

    ReplyDelete