spring hair!

Thursday, March 28, 2013



 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 


it is that time again... time to get my hair done! and since spring is finally here & Easter is this weekend (i can't believe it!) i have decided to go for a warm blonde look. a partial with lots of thin highlights on top and ones surrounding my face... and of course, a very thin layer underneath so i can wear my hair up!

i have found over the many, many, many, years of getting my hair colored, that it is best to enter the salon with pictures in hand of exactly what you are looking for. or if you're like me, i save the images to my iphone so i can enlarge them once i'm there. & since i usually do something different each time i get my hair done, i love creating little inspiration boards like the one above of what i am looking for. it is mostly influenced by my mood or the season, and right now i am in need of some warmth & sunshine & a much needed tan ;)

i will be sure to show my new color tomorrow afternoon! but in the meantime, enjoy these pretty images of a beach blonde, a homeland blonde, the original & iconic blonde, & an Easter ready blonde! 

3 comments:

  1. My hair usually lightens up a bit on it's own during this time of the year. I thought about getting my hair lightened though but didn't want to have the damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see before and after pictures! I have a consultation with a stylist this evening...not for a color change but for a major length change ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! usually my hair lightens up as well in the summer, but I have sooo much hair that it never gets too damaged! just as long as the hair dresser doesn't highlight over already processed hair! and Christine, can't wait to see the new do! I saw pics from the wedding you went to, you looked gorg!!! :)

    ReplyDelete